Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every
More quotations on: Mind
- Christian Contentment
- A test of your love for God
- Our greatest failure
- Born in God's thought
- How to become rich
- Barren places
- True Honesty
- Modesty begins with attitude
- The secret of a successful spiritual life
- The most vital question to ask
- Faith is a condition of heart
- Does your appearance help sinners see Christ?
- The source of your greatest joy
- Grateful hearts?
- A sincere prayer
- Christian love
- Christ is enough
“A word in its season, how good is it!” (Prov 15:23).