The problem of twenty-first-century believers
"We twenty-first-century believers have such a sketchy, incomplete concept of the great I AM that we bounce, babble, and burble in His presence most unfittingly. We thus dishonor that unique, eternal, all-powerful One, Who reminds us, “I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour” (Isa.
Previous quotation Next quotation
- Wealthy Christians?
- Caring for sinners
- A truly humble man
- Supernatural or superficial?
- Spiritual delight in God
- His holy eyes
- When God does great things
- Intimate with God?
- The problem of twenty-first-century believers
- A serious thought
- The devil's most wanted list
- The pulpit and the prayer closet
- A lonely life
- If Christ lives in me ...
- When God does something great
- Be watchful!
- The first requirement in prayer
- What it means to preach
“A word in its season, how good is it!” (Prov 15:23).